CNET Asia has published a review of theNEC Versa S1100, an ultraportable with a 12.1-inch display, and powered by an 1.2GHz Intel Pentium M Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) CPU. They gave it a 7.5 ouf o 10, noting that the lack of security features hurts it as a business model.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7