As always, expense is a major factor when it comes to ultraportable laptops at this size and weight (especially when Sony is the manufacturer). You’re paying for the light weight of the Carbon-fiber chassis, but you’re getting a tough, lightweight ultraportable with a nice screen, excellent battery life – in LaptopLogic.com’s words : “This is one of the most battery efficient laptops weâ€™ve ever tested and perhaps the best in the market“.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7