One of the really unique features of the SZ160P/C is its “Hybrid Graphics System” that allows you to switch between the integrated video chipset, and an NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 GPU, which allows you to have more control over battery life. Other features include an integrated camera and a white LED LCD backlight.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7
CategoriesAccessories | Acer | AMD | AMD Fusion | AMD Vision | Announcements | Apple | Articles | Asia | ASUS | Averatec | Blu-Ray | CES | Commentary | Dell | Eee Pad | Europe | Everex | Featured| FlipStart | Fujitsu Gateway | Gigabyte | Google Android | HDMI | HP | HP/Compaq | IBM/Lenovo | Intel | Intel Atom | Intel Centrino 2 | Intel CULV | Intel Menlow | Intel Montevina | Intel Paulsbo | Intel Penryn | Intel Silverthorne | iPad | iPhone | LED Backlighting | Lenovo | LG | Microsoft | Misc. Hardware | Misc. News | Modding | MSI | NEC | Netbook | Networking | News | NVIDIA Ion | OQO | OS – Linux | OS – Vista | OS – Windows | OS – Windows 7 | Other Mfrs | Panasonic | Reviews | Reviews – Video | Rugged | Rumors | Sales and Deals | Samsung | Security | Site News | Solid State Drives | Sony | Storage | Tablets | Toshiba | Touchscreen | UMPC | UWB Wireless | VIA