As the reviewer points out, it weighs in at just under three pounds, which is amazing considering it’s “semi-rugged” features as well as a built-in optical drive. It’s a good review, if your curious they’ve posted a lot of pictures and benchmarks against other laptops in its class. Like the Portege R200 mentioned earlier, it’s fanless and this leads to a very quiet laptop, as the reviewer notes.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7