Product Name: Lenovo Xiang Olympic Notebook
Official Page: None yet
Announced: April 27, 2007
Available: To be determined
Price: Auction format (eBay – February 2008
– Distinictive red cover, with white clouds – “Cloud of Promise”
– Design reflects the Chinese Olympic Torch pattern
– Promoted by Liu Xiang (Wikipedia), a gold medallist in the 110 meter hurdles at the 2004 Athens Summer Olympics.
– Some are signed by Gail Emms (Olympic Gold Medalist)
– Lenovo is the technology partner for the official 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing and this laptop is a promotional item for that.
CPU: Intel Core Duo 1.66GHz Low Voltage (LV) or 1.5GHz
Memory Capacity: 1GB – ?
Resolution: Probably 1280×800
Graphics Chipset: Probably Intel
Other: VGA Out
Hard Drive: 160GB
Audio I/O: Microphone-in, Headphone-out
USB: 3x USB 2.0
Firewire: 1x IEEE 1394
PC Card: ExpressCard
Flash/Memory Card Reader: Yes
Software & Warranty:
Operating System: Microsoft Windows Vista