Akihabara News is reporting that some of the new Sony T-series models are now available (at least in Asia). They have included pictures, and this is an 11.1″ model, which could mean it’s a TX610, TX630, TX650, or TX670 (which are currently available for pre-order in the USA).
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7