Stuff Magazine has the scoop – Sony’s new VAIO – the VGC-TX1, an 11.1″ widescreen, that comes in two models, the VGC-TX1HP and the VGC-TX1XP, both of which use Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) Pentium M CPUs from Intel. They mention a battery life of 7 hours…which, if true, would be pretty amazing for something that size.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7