Darius Chang has put together a guide to Notebook technologies of tomorrow for CNET Asia, which breaks down some of the up and coming technologies that will find their way into laptops over the next decade. Storage (both data and optical), displays (Organic LEDs or OLEDs), wireless networking, input, power, etc., are all covered.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7