Last week, PC World announced their Reliability and Service: The Best Companies to Buy From Awards/Survey (covering 35,000 PC World readers). In the notebook category, Lenovo/IBM and Apple stayed at the top for the second year in a row, with Sony improving over last year. One peculiar thing they noted – HP-branded laptops scored higher than Compaq-branded laptops, even though they are the same company.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7