Akihabara News has released details and pictures of a new drive enclosure that is tailor-made for ultraportable users. IO-DATA has a new USB 2.0 harddrive enclosure for 1.8-inch harddrives (20GB – 60 GB capacities). This thing has to be seen to be beleived. More information at IO-DATA’s website (Japanese).
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7