Anandtech has published the second part of their Intel Core Duo/Yonah Performance Preview. This time around they have a better comparison with the Pentium M, and came to the conclusion that this chip/chipset will be able to truly bridge the gap between mobile and desktop performance, at least in thin and light packages.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7