Now that Intel has released the Core Duo, don’t be surprised to see an update to the Sentia in the near future – Alienware is pretty good about staying up on peformance (although it could be an update using the single core version since this is an entry-level ultraportable). It’d be nice if they went with a lighter material as well, but then again it starts at $999 (and MobileWhack points out there is currently a $99 shipping rebate).
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7