While acknowledging the shortcomings of the slower ULV processor, they liked the security, the battery life, and the keyboard, saying for road warriors looking for a secure work-and-play notebook that can last a long, long time away from an outlet.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7