This time, he took a look at battery life, saying at worst with the M400 you can expect 3 hours running time. Turning down the brightness and tweaking the power settings using the Toshiba Power Management tool I would expect that you could stretch this to over 4 (have not tried it).
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7