This time, he took a look at battery life, saying at worst with the M400 you can expect 3 hours running time. Turning down the brightness and tweaking the power settings using the Toshiba Power Management tool I would expect that you could stretch this to over 4 (have not tried it).
- Amazon Gold Box – June 24 – Laptop and Storage Deals
- Small-Laptops.com is Coming Back – July, 2019
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information