There’s a good article at MobilityToday.com about security for mobile users – it looks at physical and network security, as well as what are the major threats (not just laptop theft). Well-written, and covers what they consider to be five major areas that mobile users need to be aware of: physical security, application/data security, network security, physical device theft, and wireless security.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7