Recently I mentioned that more information has come out about Samsung’s flash-based 32GB solid state hard dives for notebooks. CNET ASia is reporting that the drives are being offered to manufacturers. They mention that the costs are as of yet, unknown, but that based on comparable flash-based memory, they could be quite expensive.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7