OQO Inc today announced that their critically acclaimedOQO 02 modelcomputer is now also available with EV-DO Wireless WAN capability and is compatible with the Verizon Wireless Broadband Access service. Thus users in the United States will be able to access their email, the Internet, and business and personal applications at speeds of 400-700 kilobits per second.
- Amazon Gold Box – June 24 – Laptop and Storage Deals
- Small-Laptops.com is Coming Back – July, 2019
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information