LAPTOP Magazine has
posted their review of the “convertible Fujitsu P1610. It’s one of the smallest “convertible” ultraportable laptops around – weighing just over two pounds, with an 8.9-inch display that swivels around and lays down to convert into a Tablet PC. It’s also one of the first to be shipping with Microsoft Windows Vista. They gave it 4 out of 5 stairs, complaining about the input (trackpoint-like instead of touchpad) and the resolution (they considered the resolution too high for the size of the screen).
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7