While details leaked out a few weeks ago, today Lenovo is officially rolling out the ThinkPad X61, ThinkPad X61s, and ThinkPad X61 Tablet. Similar to the previous X60 series in form factor, the X61 series is based on Intel’s Core 2 Duo Santa Rosa chipset, which offers performance and battery life improvements.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7