Also, if you are looking to protect your MacBook Air, ZAGG has released an “invisibleSHIELD” for the MacBook Air. In the words of ZAGG, the invisibleShield is: ….the premier name in laptop scratch protection. Made from a urethane film originally used to protect the leading edges of military helicopter blades, the invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ is clear, durable, and virtually scratch-proof. The invisibleSHIELDâ„¢ is precision cut to fit your Apple MacBook Air, giving it perfectly transparent, lasting protection that other laptop skins can’t match. There are three options, ranging from $24.95 to $54.95. (via MacMinute).
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7