A quick round-up of HP 2133 Mini-Note PC news, since a lot of information came out today.
Some of the HP pages allow you to add one of the models to your cart, however you are unable to check out at this point.
There appears to be a model that could be the $850 model that was referred to as “regional”. We have no information beyond that. It’s listed at the bottom of this page.
Whether these will end up at your local Best Buy or other such retailers remains to be seen. Given that HP intends for one of the markets to include students, chances are they will try and sell these through visible retailers (and given that the low-end model is the one they recommend for students, the $499 model, it could very well end up somewhere like a Target or other such retailer).
Some links and reviews:
– HP has a higher education page for the 2133 Mini-Note
– jkOnThe Run Review / Hands-On
– GottaBeMobile Inkshow
– NotebookReview.com Review
– PC Magazine Review (4/5)
The following models look to be the final models/numbers and price for the retail market, although it is subject to change. These Amazon listings are similar to other retail listings and match up with HP’s website. Note: The prices at Amazon are inaccurate as of today – Amazon will probably adjust those in the next few days:
– HP 2133 Mini-Note PC – (KR922UT) – $499 1GHz CPU, 4GB Flash Solid State Drive (SSD), 512MB Memory, 3 cell Li-ion battery, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
– HP 2133 Mini-Note PC (KX869AT) – $549 – 1.2GHz CPU, 120GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 1GB Memory, 3 Cell Li-ion battery, SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
– HP 2133 Mini-Note PC (KX868AT) – $599 1.2GHz CPU, 120GB 5400rpm Hard Drive, 1GB Memory, 3-cell battery, Vista Home
– HP 2133 Mini-Note PC (KX870AT) – $749 1.6GHz CPU, 120GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, 2GB Memory, Bluetooth, 6 Cell Li-ion battery, Microsoft Windows Vista Business with Office Ready Trial
– HP 2133 Mini-Note (KX871AA) – $?? 1.2GHz CPU, 160GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, 1GB Memory, Bluetooth, 6 Cell Li-ion battery, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic 32-bit
Comments are closed.