Over the weekend, Amazon added pre-order information for over half a dozen 8.9-inch and 10-inch netbooks to the Asus Eee PC lineup.
They listed four different 8.9-inch Eee PC 901 models. Two come with a 12GB solid state drive (SSD) and are running Windows XP Home (12G). Two come with a 20Gb SSD and are running Linux (20G).
They also listed three of the 10-inch Eee PC 1000 and 1000H models. Two are running Linux, with 40GB SSD. One is running Windows, with a conventional 80GB hard drive.
All have 1GB of memory and are powered by an Intel Atom CPU.
There is no availability date listed.
8.9-inch Eee PC 901 12G – Windows XP
– EEEPC901-W003X – $599.99, 1GB RAM, 12GB SSD, White
– EEEPC901-BK002X – $599.99, 1GB RAM, 12GB SSD, Black
8.9-inch Eee PC 901 20G – Linux
– EEEPC901-BK001 – $599.99, 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, Black
– EEEPC901-W001 – $599.99, 1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, White
10-inch Eee PC 1000 – Linux
– EEEPC1000-W004 – $699.99, 1GB RAM, 40GB SSD, White
– EEEPC1000-BK003 – $699.99, 1GB RAM, 40GB SSD, Black
10-inch Eee PC 1000H – Windows XP
– EEEPC1000H-BK009X – $649.99, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, Black