Moving Business, a blog out of Paris, has what looks like a specification sheet for the upcoming 12.1″ Dell Latitude XT2, which is a “convertible” laptop, converting between a normal laptop form factor into a Tablet PC form factor.
The posting also mentions that it will be released on February 11, 2009. The timing of the replacement for the popular Latitude XT is about right, based on information we’ve seen in the past (including going back to March of last year). It also keeps in line with upgrades/sequels that Dell has released in the past for other platforms.
As far as the specifications in the possibly-leaked image, they do match up with the information we have received previously – a few weeks ago, we saw some information leaked directly on Dell.com. That information is still on Dell.com.
– Intel Core 2 Duo ULV SU9300 (1.2GHz) or
– Intel Core 2 Duo ULV SU9400 (1.4GHz)
– 1-5GB DDR3 RAM
– Intel GMA 4500MHD / X4500
– 1280×800 LED-Backlit display
– 3.62 pounds (1.64kg) w/4-cell Battery
– 4-cell, 6-cell, and 9-cell battery options
– 80GB or 120GB SATA HDD or 64GB Ultra Performance SSD
Based on information directly from Dell.com, I’m inclined to agree that this is legitimate, since the specifications aren’t contradicted.
Read/view: Moving Business
Thanks to Tim for the link.