- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7
Author Archives: DanJ
Site hardware was upgraded.
Apologies for the lack of updates, both of us ended up being out of town over the past week longer than expected and didn’t have the time or the means to update the site. Thanks, Dan and D.C.
TwoTop has announced the VIP Note MW3s, a Build-to-Order (BTO) addition to their VIP Note MW3 line. For now, this is limited to Japan and possibly other parts of Asia. It weighs in a around 1.9kg/4.2 pounds. Specifications: – 12.1″ … Continue reading
Kevin O’Brien over at NotebookReview.com has posted his “First Thoughts” about the Sony VAIO TZ series (specifically the VGN-TZ190N), Sony’s latest ultraportable flagship line, with an 11.1″ widescreen, LED Backlit display. The TZ series weighs in at around 2.6 pounds … Continue reading