Note: As of March, 2008, this list is incomplete and will not be updated. This is due to the fact that many laptops sold these days are dual-core.
Intel Core 2 Duo – Santa Rosa
– Toshiba Satellite U305 – June 2007, 13.3-inch
– Fujitsu Siemens ESPRIMO Mobile U9200 – 12.1-inch, Intel Core 2 Duo, July 2007
– Fujitsu LifeBook FMV-T8240 – 12.1-inch non-widescreen, T7100 (June 2007)
– Acer TravelMate 6292 – 12.1-inch display, May 2007, T7100 – T7700
– Fujitsu LifeBook FMV-T8140 – June 2007 – U7500, 12.1-inch touchscreen widescreen
– Dell XPS M1330 – 13.3-inch widescreen display, LED Backlight (June 2007)
– Toshiba Tecra M8 – 13.3-inch widescreen (June 2007)
– MSI PR200 – 12.1-inch widescreen (June 2007)
– Lenovo 3000 V200 series (May 2007) – 12.1-inch widescreen
– LG R200 (May 2007) – 12.1-inch Widescreen
– Fujitsu LifeBook T4220 – 12.1-inch Tablet PC
– HP Compaq 2510p – 12.1-inch Ultra Low Voltage
– HP Compaq 2710p – 12.1-inch Tablet PC, Ultra Low Voltage
– TwoTop Lesance MS212IW-C2D-Gt – 12.1, Intel Core 2 Duo T7300
Intel Core 2 Duo – Ultra Low Voltage
– Sony VAIO TZ11 – 11.1-inch Widescreen, LED Backlight, Intel Core 2 Duo U7500
Sony VAIO TZ90 – 11.1-inch Widescreen, LED Backlight, U7500/U7600
– Toshiba Dynabook SS RX1 – 12.1-inch widescreen, Intel Core 2 Duo, Solid State Drive (June 2007)
– Toshiba Portege R500 – U7600, LED Backlit display, 12.1-inch Display
Averatec 2371 – AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core, 12.1-inch Display
Intel Core 2 Duo and Core Duo
– Fujitsu FMV BIBLO MG – 13.3-inch widescreen display, Core 2 Duo, Intel’s Santa Rosa platform.
– Toshiba Satellite U200 and U205 12.1-inch Widescreen, Various Intel CPUs
Asus W5fe – Core 2 Duo based, with a 12.1-inch widescreen display. Notable for it’s Microsoft Vista “SideShow” feature, that is basically a 2.8-inch display on the back of the laptop – seperate from the main display. This display/feature is active even when the main display is closed and the machine is powered off. It can be used to display information such as e-mail, contact information, phone numbers, etc.
Gigabyte W251U – 12.1-inch widescreen display. Can be equipped with either Core 2 Duo or Core Duo CPUs.
– Toshiba Satellite U300 – 13.3-inch Widescreen Display (June 2007)
Intel – Core 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage (ULV)
– Haier V60 – 12.1-inch with Extending Arm, L2400/L2500 (July 2007)
Gateway E155C “Thin and Light Convertible” – 12.1-inch touchscreen widescreen display, with 60-120GB SATA drive, and internal optical bay.
HP Compaq 2510p – 12.1-inch
HP Compaq 2710p – 12.1-inch Tablet PC
Intel – Core Duo Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) – U2500/U2400
– ASUS U1F – 2007 – 11.1-inch, 2.2 pounds, LED-backlit Display
– GETAC V100 – 10.4 or 12.1-inch, Rugged, (May 2007)
Toshiba Portege R400 – Has a 12.1-inch touchscreen display, as well as a secondary OLED on the outside/back of the display, dubbed “Toshiba Edge Display”, that allows you to check email, battery status, wireless connectivity, etc., at a glance, without opening up the laptop.
Lenovo ThinkPad X60 Tablet – Comes with either Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or Windows Vista Business or Premium Editions. 12.1-inch touchscreen display, extended batteries are available for much longer battery life, and is powered by a Low Voltage Core Solo or Core Duo or a regular Core Duo CPU from Intel.