Can be purchased at iCube.us
Model: Flybook V5/V5i
Website: Not available yet.
Pricing: Estimated $2500 USD + (See distributor for full pricing details)
Sequel to: Flybook V3 Series
Display: 8.9″ TFT touchscreen/widescreen display, 1024×600
CPU: Intel Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) core Duo 1.06 GHz (U2400)
Memory: 1GB – 2GB
Wireless Connectivity: 3G Wireless Broadband (optional), EDGE, GSM, HSDPA (Note: All require contracts with a carrier)
Networking: 802.11 a/b/g
Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 1 ExpressCard/54, TV-out (PAL/NTSC)
Operating System: Windows Vista Business
Weight: 2.6 pounds
Dimensions: 9.25″ x 6.42″ x 1.18″
* Display swivels around and folds down to form a pseudo- Tablet-PC.
* 1.3MP build-in camera
* Four colors: black, silver, red, yellow (one of these maybe pink instead)
According to GearLog.com, designed in Italy, but manufactured in Taiwan.
Stories from other sites:
– Video Review at GottaBeMobile.com – June 2007
– GottaBeMobile.com – January 2007 – “The FlyBook V5i”
– GearLog.com March 2, 2007 – “Dynamism’s New Flybooks Are Fly”