OQO Inc today announced that their critically acclaimedOQO 02 modelcomputer is now also available with EV-DO Wireless WAN capability and is compatible with the Verizon Wireless Broadband Access service. Thus users in the United States will be able to access their email, the Internet, and business and personal applications at speeds of 400-700 kilobits per second.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7
CategoriesAccessories | Acer | AMD | AMD Fusion | AMD Vision | Announcements | Apple | Articles | Asia | ASUS | Averatec | Blu-Ray | CES | Commentary | Dell | Eee Pad | Europe | Everex | Featured| FlipStart | Fujitsu Gateway | Gigabyte | Google Android | HDMI | HP | HP/Compaq | IBM/Lenovo | Intel | Intel Atom | Intel Centrino 2 | Intel CULV | Intel Menlow | Intel Montevina | Intel Paulsbo | Intel Penryn | Intel Silverthorne | iPad | iPhone | LED Backlighting | Lenovo | LG | Microsoft | Misc. Hardware | Misc. News | Modding | MSI | NEC | Netbook | Networking | News | NVIDIA Ion | OQO | OS – Linux | OS – Vista | OS – Windows | OS – Windows 7 | Other Mfrs | Panasonic | Reviews | Reviews – Video | Rugged | Rumors | Sales and Deals | Samsung | Security | Site News | Solid State Drives | Sony | Storage | Tablets | Toshiba | Touchscreen | UMPC | UWB Wireless | VIA