HP Home and Home Office is currently running a promotion where you can get up to $500 off of the 12.1-inch HP Pavilion tx2500z touchscreen, convertible laptop. Using the promotion, you can get what amounts to the top of the line options for the most part (see below)
It’s running through July 24, 2008 or while supplies last.
Visit HP Home and Home Office (shopping.hp.com) and use code NB4513 on an HP Pavilion that is over $1399.99
Go into Notebooks
– Select the HP Pavilion tx2500z Series
– Customize and Buy (see options below)
– Add to Cart
– Continue Checkout
– Standard 5-7 day free shipping
Options I used – a $1462.99 HP tx2500z for $962.99 (plus tax) with free shipping:
– Genuine Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 1 (32-bit)
– AMD Turion(TM) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-82 (2.2 GHz)
– 12.1″ diagonal WXGA High-Definition HP BrightView Widescreen (1280 x 800) w/Integrated Touch-screen
– 4GB DDR2 Memory (2 Dimm)
– ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3200 Graphics
– FREE Upgrade to HP Imprint Finish (Echo) + Microphone + Webcam + Fingerprint Reader
– 802.11b/g WLAN and Bluetooth
– 250GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
– SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
– 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery
– Microsoft(R) Office OneNote 2007 + Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
It’s important to select the 32-bit Vista Home Premium if you want Microsoft Office OneNote – if you select 64-bit, you won’t get the option for OneNote.
Note: Prices and options subject to change.