If you bought an HP/Compaq laptop from March 2004 through May of 2005, you might want to check this ZDNet news story. The barcode on the battery reads L1, GC, IA, or L0, and is not limited to batteries shipped with laptops, but also laptop batteries sold seperately.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7