Site: “Convertible” Laptop/Tablet PCs

We’ve added a page listing “convertible” ultraportables – those Tablet or Tablet PC computers that have a physical keyboard, and that can change back and forth between a laptop and a Tablet. You can access it here.

This entry was posted in Misc. News, Tablets. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.