The Fujitsu LifeBook P7230 has a 10.6″ widescreen display and can weigh under three pounds (depending on options) and the Limited Pink Edition is powered by an 1.2GHz Intel Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) Core solo (the regular LifeBook P7230 has the option for an Intel Core Duo dual-core CPU). It’s a mystery why the Limited Pink Edition did not roll out with a dual-core CPU, and LAPTOP Magazine did comment on the lack of it, saying it had a good price but was a bit underpowered.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7