As you can tell, I’ve upgraded the site template.
It should load faster (especially on dial-up connections), it should be easier to read and navigate, and it should work and look much better in a variety of browsers and languages (through Google’s translation tools).
It’s going to make it easier for us to add a lot more content as well.
Issues I’m aware of:
– There are a few broken links that we are tracking down. This could take a week or two (we have around 1000 posts and around 350 pages – not a lot of content, but enough).
– Some laptop pages may look a little weird for a few days until we update them
– Search may return full pages – I apologize, with the upgrade to the back-end of Small-Laptops that I did about a week ago, the code for the search was updated, and it returns search results slightly different. I’m going through the pages and updating them so that only a few lines from each page are returned.