SlashGear and Engadget have both published hands-on previews of the high-resolution 8″ Sony VAIO P.
SlashGear included a large number of photos and some videos, and mentioned that there won’t be a GSM version in the US (no surprise).
Engadget has also included videos, and mentioned this: We love lightweight, but this netbook almost feels like it lacks innards, the real deal seems almost like it’s a mock-up device.
Meanwhile, Dynamism, an importer of laptops from outside of North America, has a listing up for the VAIO P.
Among the specifications:
– Intel Atom processor Z540 1.86GHz
– Intel Atom processor Z520 1.33GHz
– Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 500
– Built-in MOTION EYE camera and microphone
– Models include: VGN-P530H/Q, VGN-P598E/Q, VGN-P90 (Japan)
– Atheros Wireless 802.11 b/g/n
– Dynamism (via jkOnTheRun)