They give it their editor’s choice award, saying that it delivers the goods, with an almost unbelievably long battery lifetime – up to 7.5 hours with a standard battery – as well as a future-friendly display, and unique, attractive design. Better yet, this unit weighs less than 2.75 lbs (1.26 kg) including the built-in DVD burner and a standard battery!
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7
CategoriesAccessories | Acer | AMD | AMD Fusion | AMD Vision | Announcements | Apple | Articles | Asia | ASUS | Averatec | Blu-Ray | CES | Commentary | Dell | Eee Pad | Europe | Everex | Featured| FlipStart | Fujitsu Gateway | Gigabyte | Google Android | HDMI | HP | HP/Compaq | IBM/Lenovo | Intel | Intel Atom | Intel Centrino 2 | Intel CULV | Intel Menlow | Intel Montevina | Intel Paulsbo | Intel Penryn | Intel Silverthorne | iPad | iPhone | LED Backlighting | Lenovo | LG | Microsoft | Misc. Hardware | Misc. News | Modding | MSI | NEC | Netbook | Networking | News | NVIDIA Ion | OQO | OS – Linux | OS – Vista | OS – Windows | OS – Windows 7 | Other Mfrs | Panasonic | Reviews | Reviews – Video | Rugged | Rumors | Sales and Deals | Samsung | Security | Site News | Solid State Drives | Sony | Storage | Tablets | Toshiba | Touchscreen | UMPC | UWB Wireless | VIA