This first part of the review doesn’t cover comparisons to the competition, although they do mention that The new TX models improve on the T models such as the T350P in several ways. The most impressive new features are a lighter weight carbon fiber/composite case and battery saving technologies including replacement of the T’s traditional fluorescent backlighting with LED-based backlighting. They had a lot to say about power management, and the software tools that Sony has provided to help you control it. Part two will probably be published next week.
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information
- Computerworld: MacBook Airs Approach Perfection
- MacWorld Tests BTO MacBook Airs with Intel Core i7