I understand the buzz – it’s a brand-new Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) CPU from Intel, it’s the first ultraportable notebook from a major American manufacturer who hasn’t been in the ultraportable market over the past four years, but still, this sure has been a lot of publicity in just a week….especially for a CPU that wasn’t supposed to be officially discussed for almost another two weeks.
- Amazon Gold Box – June 24 – Laptop and Storage Deals
- Small-Laptops.com is Coming Back – July, 2019
- Acer Aspire S3 Ultrabook 13.3-inch – $100 off At Amazon, NewEgg
- Mac OS X Lion 10.7.1 Released, Contains Fixes for 2011 MacBook Air
- Intel Looking at Alternative Materials, Releasing More Ultrabook Information