Based on what he’s posted, it’s basically identical to the Sony VAIO TZ90 (available in Japan right now, and available in North America and Europe through third party importers) but it will be called the Sony VAIO TZ100 (don’t you love Sony’s naming conventions).
If it’s like the TZ90, it’ll have the same or similar specifications:
– Powered by Intel Core 2 Duo Ultra Low Voltage (ULV) U7600 and U7500 (1.2GHz and 1.06GHz respectively, with 2MB L2 Cache and 553MHz FSB)
– 11.1″ LED-backlit display with 1366×768 resolution and Intel GMA 950 graphics
– Weighs around 2.5 pounds (depending on options)
– Can have 32GB Solid State Drive (SSD) in addition to 160GB regular hard drive (in place of optical drive).
– Can install Operating System on 32GB SSD, to help with battery life and speed.
– Carbon fiber body with four colors: Premium Carbon Fiber, Black, Bordeaux, or Champagne Gold
– LED Backlit LCD display
– â€œAV Modeâ€ that allows you to play music and movies without booting into Windows.
– Built-in Webcam
– Hinge glows depending on state of laptop (green = on, etc.)